- Heat a pan with some Rapeseed Oil
- Clean your Leek and chop, add to the pan with a pinch of salt, followed by your Nettles & Wild Garlic (Make sure these are washed too)
- Grind up your spices to a fine powder
- Add Chickpeas to the blender with your water and oil & give a good blitz
- Now add the fresh Garlic, Spices, Lemon, Tahini & Cayenne
- One final blitz, then add the Leeks, Wild Garlic and Nettles over the top.
Perfect for sharing with friends!
Watch the Ethical Chef in action on YouTube!