This recipe requires a trip to the field, park or forest around March time to pick some Wild Garlic & Nettles, both incredibly good for you & they’re FREE!!!
To make this recipe use the following method as a guideline, if you want to bung in some more garlic, go ahead, I usually do!
- Chop up your onion & leeks, add to a pot with a splash of oil and salt, fry off till beginning to go brown.
- Chop up your garlic, add to the pot.
- Chop up you potato, I like to leave the skin on for flavour, waste reduction & to retain more nutrition.
- Add water and bouillon, bring to the boil, pop a lid on (this saves energy) and simmer till the potatoes are soft.
- Take off the heat, add your wild garlic, nettles and rosemary, let sit for a few minutes and you’re ready to roll.
- Compost all your vegetable offcuts