- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius
- Add butter to frying pan and melt
- Add chilli and fry until soft
- In a bowl mix flours, bake powder, salt and pepper
- Mix in all of the corn
- In a 2nd bowl blend buttermilk/yoghurt, milk and eggs. Don’t over mix or it will separate.
- Stir in butter and chilli
- Mix well and add to a warm oven proof dish, about 8in by 12 in, which has been well greased.
- Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Bake for 30 mins!
Tip: if you want buttermilk, add a small capful of malt vinegar to regular milk!!