- First boil your potatoes (skins on) for 5 minutes , allow them to cool and then grate them into a bowl, the skins should just fall away as you grate the potatoes and you can discard them.
- Finely slice the Welsh onion and add them to the mix. Season the rosti mix with a good sprinkle of cracked black pepper, some finely chopped rosemary, oregano and a small pinch of salt.
- Shape the patties, press the rosti into flat circles in a hot pan with rapeseed oil and fry the rosti on each side for about two minutes. They should be nicely browned and crispy on the outside but with a softer centre.
- Chop mushrooms into quarters. Put the roughly chopped garlic & rosemary with a good glug of rapeseed oil. Fry for one minute before adding the mushrooms, fry for another one to two minutes then add a half a glass dry white wine and a tiny drop of lemon juice. Fry for another moment but be careful not to overcook the mushrooms, you want them so stay juicy and moist.
- Quickly pan fry the spinach with a dash of oil and salt and your ready to serve.
EthicalChef also has a very popular YouTube Channel which has many a video of himself cooking in front of the camera, take a look and see what you think!