- Add the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla into a bowl and give it a good toss.
- Tip in all the remaining ingredients, leaving the dried dates to one side as these will burn very easily.
- Spread the mixture onto two or three baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Place in the oven at 150 degree celsius for 15 mins, then mix in dried dates, and bake for 10-15 mins more.
- Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
We like to eat this with cold milk or yogurt and a homemade compote and fresh mint. The mixture can be kept in a air tight kilner jar for up to a month.